Artist Steve Caballero and Haro have collaborated on this brand new 27.5" Cab Dragon. Steve has been a fan of Haro and BMX since his earliest years. Built from a 6061 alloy frame with it's unique design that was inspired by one of Steve's own personal bikes, comes with a sealed Mid BB and sealed internal tapered head tube. This model comes with a 1x8 drivetrain, 32h hubs and disc brakes. Weather you're cruising down to the skatepark or heading for a surf, the Cab Dragon will take you there.
- 100% 6061 alloy CAB cruiser disc frame with Mid BB shell and tapered integrated head tube - 16", 18", 20"
- 6061 alloy disc fork with tapered alloy steerer tube and disc brake mount
- Alloy moto-riser bars with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Haro 1978 3-piece chromoly 175mm cranks with Haro 36T sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- Shimano Acera 1x8 drivetrain
- Alloy disc cassette 32h hubs, with double-wall rims
- Kenda Kwick Seven tires 27.5 x 2.0" front and rear
- Haro CAB dragon adjustable padded seat with alloy post
- Haro "1978" plastic pedals
- Full CAB dragon pad set
- Haro Team grips
- Promax mechanical disc brakes