Meet the totally new Purgatory. This do-it-all tread features large center square lugs that bite in soft soil, while still providing support on hard-packed ground and is equally at home on the front or back of the bike. Block-in-block knobs roll fast, adapt to terrain, and are supremely confident when pushed hard. There’s plenty of meat on the Purgatory to offer reassuring grip across a wide range of terrain.
Dial in for your best ride with casing and compound combos on Purgatory tires. When choosing a casing and compound, think about where and how you ride. Pick the GRID Casing for a light and supple ride, that still offers sidewall protection panels. If you need additional stability and durability, scale up to GRID Trail which adds bead-to-bead protection on top of the GRID base. When it comes to compounds, firmer rubber—like the T7—prioritizes rolling speed, and longevity, but still has excellent grip. Our T9 compound is a gummy, gravity compound with loads of stickiness, for the rider won’t compromise on grip. Whatever trails you ride, the tactical tread pattern of Purgatory plus casing and compound options make it a great tire to level up your ride.
- High volume center blocks for climbing and braking traction, suitable for front or rear.
- Block-in-block knobs adapt to find grip.
- Staggered shoulder blocks for predictability and corner control.
- Compound: T7 for balanced speed and rolling efficiency.
- Tubeless Ready.
- GRID Trail 27.5x2.4" T7, psi 25-50, approximate weight 915g.
- GRID Trail 29x2.4" T7, psi 25-50, approximate weight 980g.